thanks!

I went on a cooking frenzy this weekend, and finally tried a number of
recipes I got off this list, so I just wanted to take a minute to rave about
them and thank the people who posted (sorry, I don't remember all your
names).  I made the black bean and sweet potato stew and served it with
cornbread, taking someone's suggestion to add salsa to the cornbread before
baking.  For dessert, I made the yummy chocolate biscotti - surprisingly
easy!  The next day I made Mike Rosenblatt's Tofu cheese danishes for
breakfast and the pinto bean stew for dinner.  Again, delicious.  Thanks
everyone, and keep up the good work!  -Rosemary