sprouted pinto beans

Charlotte
Excuse me I'm really not making fun of you.  But your pinto beans has
given me a great laugh.  Personally I think you should start all over
with the pinto beans.  I don't know about eating them now that they have
sprouted.  When you try again after soaking them
go ahead and cook them, then freeze them until you decide what dish you
would like to make.
good luck with the next batch

Here is a dish I made this last week

 I used kidney beans but any bean is ok.  I had about 2 cups of beans
then I mixed in 2 cups of salsa plus l tsp. chili powder.  I put this in
a cast Iron skillet.  Then I mixed up a batch of cornbread and poured
this on top.  And baked in a preheated oven at 350 for about 40 minutes
until bread was done and brown on top.
My husband isn't vegetarian but he likes this dish
donagale