spices

Hello,

I am new to the mailing list and VERY new to eating low fat. My husband is
supportive, though wary, but ever recipe I have tried (so far) from the
fatfree web site has gotten high reviews from him and he loves it! :)

My problem seems to be that everytime I try a recipe I have to run out and
buy a new spice. Can someone recommend a "typical" spice cabinet? So far I
have thyme, cumin, oregano, sage, crushed red peppers, and a few others.
Also, can dried parsley be substituted for fresh parsley? Or, even better,
does anyone grow their own parsley?

Thanks!

Bridget
blpb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Resident of beautiful Colorado Springs
owner/breeder of terrific sugar gliders!
and mother of Charlotte (one great kid!)