soyakaas FF cheeses

I really really like the jalapeno flavor, it's the only FF
cheese I'll eat plain on crackers or w/bread.  I grate it and
then use it to top my nachos and it melts fine as long as you
don't overcook it!  (then it gets rubbery and weird).   I
microwave about 1 minute but on top of a large plate of
baked chips & beans & salsa.  I've also used the plain
flavor in baked pasta dishes (inside sauces)  and that
works good.  But I find those rather tasteless.... I guess
kind of like regular American cheeses :-)

Aiko Pinkoski