Entenmann's Chocolate Cookies

To Alex who requested a good chocolate cookie.  Here's my latest
addiction:

Double Chocolate Chews

4 T fatfree cream cheese
2 T Wonderslim or other prune puree
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
1 t vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup Dutch processed cocoa (I could not find it. Used regular cocoa)
1/4 t salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two nonstick cookie sheets with
spray or parchment paper (these don't stick too much). Cream together
cream cheese, Wonderslim, sugar, anddark brown sugar.  Beat in vanilla.
I another bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, and salt and stir.  Blend
dry ingredients into wet mixture.

Make cookies into cookie sized balls (roll with your hands or use bottom
of a glass, but it sticks) and flatten them, unless you like them
thick.  Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, until slightly puffed and soft to the
touch. Cool on pans one minute before transferring to racks.

Meryl
Plano, TX