VLF in Honolulu?

Has anyone got recommendations for VLF-friendly restaurants in
Honolulu?  Preferably but not necessarily vegan?  We'll be staying
in Waikiki near the Ala Moana shopping center, and since it's a
business trip and we won't have a car, we won't have a chance to
go very far afield for meals during the week.  On the weekend we're
not sure where we're staying, but we will probably try to see a bit
more of Oahu.

Thanks.

Jane Colman		jane@xxxxxxxxxx