Morinu tofu uses

My daughter just eats it plain, cubed & preferably cold with soy
sauce.   This is a summertime Japanese dish.  The adults usually
add a dab of grated ginger and/or scallions :-)   The extrafirm is
a little easier to eat this way.

There is also a good tofu fruit pudding recipe, surely archived.
I've been trying all the different Nasoya mixes recently also...
some are pretty good, some are just ok, and all are convenient :-)

Aiko