Baked Tofu suggestions

I like the teriyaki smoked baked tofu that I find at my healthfood store.
I'm a sucker for that smoked taste - smoked Gouda used to be my favorite
cheese. My favorite way to eat smoked, baked tofu is to spread it on
crackers like I do with cheese. I eat an apple along with it, and it
makes a nice, light, picnic-style lunch.

I've also had smoked baked tofu sliced into salads for a heartier,
entree-style salad.

Julie in San Jose