Unidentified subject!

About yogurt cheese:

 From vmodrsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> I recently discovered that if you mix
> in a bit of marmalade it makes a particularly nice spread--better than
> spreading the marmalade on top of the yogurt cheese for some reason (at
> least I think so).

I mix many things into my yogurt cheese.  Vanilla flavoring, maple
syrup, honey, thai plum sauce (from Trader Joe's), and eat it on any
plain bread-type item.  Delicious!

Also, one can buy yogurt strainers in almost any store that carries
wooden spoons.  Yes, it is a stupid special gadget (just a mesh in
a funnel), but they are not too expensive and they make it easier.
And I am lazy.

Ellen