Re: "Spike"

At 03:05 AM 6/26/97 -0400, MAYFLIES@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I know Spike to be a type of seasoning with sea salt and various dried
>veggies. I really like it sprinkled on tomatoes with pepper when I have a
>tomato sandwich on a toasted rosemary bun. Mmmm
>
>Cheri

This sounds something like Mrs. Dash, but with salt in it.  Mrs. Dash is
used as a salt repacer and comes in various combinations of herbs, spices,
and other seasonings.  I *love* it on salads instead of dressing.

Monica L. Tittle  hstrynut@xxxxxxxxx
Monica's Rules for Life  Rule #2:  Never cook bacon in the nude.
For my complete philosophy of life check out
http://www.geocities.com/athens/6715