Charlotte, NC

I'll be going to Charlotte in July for a week and am looking for restaurants
and HFS.  At this point, I'm not sure of the hotel I'll be staying at, but most
likely it will be downtown.  Also, if anyone can point me towards a web
site that contains this type of info, please direct me there.

For more of you seasoned business travelers, what types of food do
you find easist to pack and use in a hotel room?  I'm going to a week-long
seminar that includes lunch and although I'll be requesting something veg,
I am not counting on it being edible.  I'd like to bring cereal and soy milk
and other easy breakfast things, but maybe someone has better ideas.

As an off-topic request, if anyone knows places to work out in Charlotte,
i.e. rollerblading/running paths, health clubs, etc., please e-mail me
directly.

Thank you!!

Anne Newhouse
Milwaukee, WI