Artichoke Dip

Richard, here is an artichoke dip our family loves.  We stock up on
canned
artichokes (canned in water) whenever they come on sale.

Artichoke Bean Dip

1 - 15 oz can navy or pinto beans, drained
1 - 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 whole green onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.

Variations: Add to basic recipe - green olives and chives or chopped
fennel and chives or chopped rosemary

We love this with anything dippable.  Bagels, veggie sticks, crackers
etc.