Re: grinding spices

Sometimes it's a good thing to not clean the grinder...

my discovery:
One day I neglected to clean the grinder after grinding up some cloves.
By the next time I made coffee, I'd forgotten and didn't notice that the
brown powder residue in there wasn't coffee.  But the coffee I ground
up with it sure did make a nice pot of "Clove Coffee".  I've made it on
purpose (with one or two cloves per pot) several times since.
I'm thinking cardamom might be nice to try too.