"Jell-o" recipe

The co-op in my area has kosher gelatin which is a vegetable gelatin
with fruit flavorings in it to make it taste like regular jell-o.  I
never noticed if a sugar-free version was available (for those who use
nutrasweet, I don't), but it is very good and definately vegetarian.
Anyone who lives in an area where there is a market with a large
selection of kosher products should be able to find this even if you
don't have a veg-oriented health food store nearby.

Leah