King Ave. Cafe in Columbus

I have been to this restaurant many times (my sister lives there).  I
was not eating vlf at the time, but I have NEVER had a bad meal there.
Also, they have always been more than willing to help with ingredient
information and substitutions where possible.  I would highly recommend
the place and am quite certain that there will be choices for you.  Let
me know how it turns out, as I will be visiting my sister sometime in
August and we always visit the place.

Leah