whey from yogurt "cheese"

>One of the liquids I have used in place of buttermilk is yogurt whey.
>I drain the fatfree yogurt to make the yogurt "cheese" and then use
>the whey for the liquid in multigrain pancakes.  It is delicious and
>gives a nice zing.

>Stephanie

I just made my first batch of yogurt "cheese" the other day and was
curious as to what to do with the whey that was left over.
Stephanie, your idea is great!  Are there any other ideas you or
someone else has for using the leftover whey in cooking?  All ideas
appreciated!  Also, any great recipes out there for yogurt cheese
would help too.  Thanks!

--Paula