iron

>I would like to know which foods
>to eat in order to increase my iron levels.  Apparently I have very low
>levels and my uptake level is also low.

Because of your food allergies, your iron intake must be quite limited.
You're right in taking vit.C; lactic acid also increases iron absorption,
but I understand you don't eat dairy products.
A rich source of iron is molasses (off limits too?), as well as kidney
beans, apricots, peaches, raisins, turnip/beet greens, spinach, kale,
carrots, and egg yolks.

Sharon

Sharon M.  BSc(Hons)Ost, MRO
Reg'd Osteopath