Susan Powter

Kristin:

I, too, was disappointed in her cookbooks.  I read _Stop The Insanity_
and was motivated by it.  I have _Food_ on my list to read.  I eagerly
went to the bookstore to pick up her cookbooks but was disappointed
there were so many meat recipes.  Alas, I think she bowed to public
sentiment and included the meat recipes so she'd sell more books.  Oh
well....

I would recommend Powter's books to people who have read
Ornish/McDougall books already.  Powter's books can be reinforcing and
fun to read.

Sheri