Roasted Potatoes

Hi all!
If this is redundant, please forgive, but I've been on this list now for a
few months and have never seen this recipe, so here goes:
I work full time and when I get home, I don't want to fuss.  The other night
my son, who is home now from college mentioned roasted potatoes that he had
in the D.H. (dining hall).  So I got the following idea:
Took an envelope of Lipton's Recipe Secrets Onion Flavor, emptied it in a
plastic bag.
Scrubbed 2 lbs of regular white potatoes and cut them into 16ths.  Dumped
them into the bag.
Now the recipe on the box calls for 1/3 cup olive o*l.  Well, forget that.
Shook the bag till all the potatoes were coated and dumped them into a
non-stick pan.  (I used a roasting pan, but I guess a non-stick cookie sheet
would work as well).
Baked for 40 minutes as the recipe on the box directs.
They were brown and crispy and we all enjoyed.
Linda in NJ