Picnics

For picnics...one idea we like is to carry chopped ingredients for
gazpacho (the cold Spanish soup) in individual containers-an 8 oz. paper
cup will do, wrapped. We like cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, jicima, a
pinch of oregano, a little vinegar and hot sauce. Then, bring a 6 oz.
can of tomato juice or vegetable juice cocktail like V-8, open and add
to chopped stuff. With crackers or a sandwich, it seems like a special
treat.

KittyG