Food values

For GwynneC ...I'm way behind on my FF mailings, but I just came across
your posting about finding foods that have certain vitamins or minerals.
I don't know about computer programs for it, but in the back of the
Laurel's Kitchen cookbook there is discussion of various vitamins and
minerals and under each heading a list of which foods are high in the
particular nutrients. Maybe this will help...KittyG