Buttermilk substitute

Nancy Miller asked about a buttermilk substitute.  I'm not sure if this
will help but I use a product called Saco Buttermilk powder.  It's for
cooking and baking.  I use it all of the time when I bake bread.  I
substitute the powder for the liquid buttermilk.  The total fat for one
serving is less than 1 gram.  I can find it at Publix, Kash'N Karry and
Winn-Dixie supermarkets in the South.  If you can not find it here's the
toll free #.  1-800-373-7226. Or e-mail- SacoFoods@xxxxxxx  I hope this
helps :)

Kim
ksirvin@xxxxxxxxxxx