Re: grinding spices

A slice of toast or stale bread ground up after doing spices works
pretty well at removing the spice taste left in the coffee grinder.

Or, if you are going to grind coffee beans, try a drop or two of vanilla
essence wiped around the grinder on a piece of bread.

 I often deliberately put a drop of vanilla essence into my coffee.
It gives it a great taste!

On a totally non-food note, a drop or two of vanilla essence put in a
tin of paint before painting a room, helps eradicate the smell of
paint.

Frances Watts
for CompuQuest & Net!Heads
UUNet Internet Africa - Stanger franchise