Rice for breakfast

Hi everyone,

I made a yummy breakfast this morning:

3/4 cup cooked brown basmati rice (very fragrant!)
1/2 cup skim milk
1 tbsp chopped candied ginger
1 tbsp dried cranberries
a dash of nutmeg

I just mixed it up and ate it cold - it was sweet and rich tasting like
rice pudding - real comfort food.  I imagine it is pretty good nuked for a
few minutes too.  Oh, for a microwave - mine is still in Australia.

A friend has just read McDougalls Program for maximum weight loss and was
interested in hearing peoples experiences with the program. Please email me
at yogi@xxxxxx and I will pass them on to her.  Thanks in advance!

Laura,
Burnaby BC