Worthington "Skallops"

I bought a can of Worthington foods "Skallops" from my local HFS.
They are vegetable and grain, no meat or dairy.  I was gung ho to try
them, but the look on my husband's face made me wonder if he thought I was
trying to kill him with this new food.

Has anybody tried these?  I'm going to try a thai scallop recipe I found
and just sub the skallops for the scallops :-)

If anybody has tried them and has a recipe, I'd be grateful.

Judy