RTC -Reply

Hadass is absolutely right.  I apologize for the very, very bad

>>> "Hadass Eviatar" <eviatar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/16/97
11:25am >>>
Neil Bernstein wrote:
> What does "RTC" mean in MasterCook recipes, such  as
> "chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, RTC"?

I suspect it means "Ready To Cook". BTW I don't think much
of your choice of
example, given the charter of this list ... <grin>

Be well, Hadass

Dr. Hadass Eviatar  (XX)
National Research Council of Canada             Phone: (204)
984 - 4535
Institute for Biodiagnostics                    Fax:   (204) 984 -
435 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1Y6
   -- Hashamayim shamayim lAdonai, v'ha'arets natan livnei
Adam. Psalm 115 --