Neil Bernstein wrote:
> What does "RTC" mean in MasterCook recipes, such  as
> "chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, RTC"?

I suspect it means "Ready To Cook". BTW I don't think much of your choice of
example, given the charter of this list ... <grin>

Be well, Hadass

Dr. Hadass Eviatar  (XX)                        mailto:eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada             Phone: (204) 984 - 4535
Institute for Biodiagnostics                    Fax:   (204) 984 - 5472
435 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1Y6        http://www.ibd.nrc.ca/~eviatar
   -- Hashamayim shamayim lAdonai, v'ha'arets natan livnei Adam. Psalm 115 --