Snacks

Hello All!

I am trying to take the last step in modifying my diet to a more
McD Max WL plan...and snacks are the hardest thing.  A couple of hours
after lunch...the sirens start to call.  What makes a tasty, sweetish,
snack to satisfy those cravings.  I had hoped they would go away after a
while, but they haven't.  I would eat more fruit, but  you know what he
says.  Also, what is your very favorite recipe that you can't live
without and depend on to feed yourself and others (private response is
welcome...unless you want to share!;)

Felicia
Durham, NC