REC: Challah - Oil Free

I'm so glad to see the list is back! Here's a wonderful recipe for Challah
that I have been using and have been very pleased with.

Carla

>***IMPORTANT NOTE: I have found since I first posted this that my version
of this recipe is too large for my 2-lb Zoji. If you want to make a loaf in
the machine you have to remove some of the dough at the end of the dough
cycle, which is after 2 hours, I think. I did this once and ended up with a
nice loaf baked in the machine and then a braided one baked in the oven.
Both turned out very well.