Recipes

I'm looking for quick-n-easy casserole type recipes that would be appropriate
for my 10 mth old (who eats everything) and that could be easily reheated for
my husband whose suppertime could be 2 hours later than ours.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...good to have the list back!

                                  -Thanks,
                              Have a good day...
1-800-872-0780  (716)821-7209||~No snowflake in an avalanche||
Pmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     || ever feels responsible~     ||