Pasta

If you find yoursaelf looking for good low-fat, high-quality pasta dishes,
you might want to check out "The New Pasta Cuisine" by Aveline Kushi and
Wendy Esko. It gives instructions on making your own pasta with no eggs or
refined products.  There are also some recipes for yummy sauces. It's
published by Japan Publications, Inc. and we got our copy at the HFS we go
to. It  cost $16.95.

Shawn Lovley