High fiber, low fat, low sugar veggie burger

I asked about high fiber veggie burgers sometime back, saying I was
eating Boca burgers for their 5 grams of fiber and wondering if there
were others that were better.  Some of you mentioned some, but I
forgot about my all-time favorite: Turtle Island SuperBurgers.  I'd
started shopping at a new supermarket and since they don't carry them,
I haven't eaten them in awhile.  I bought some and the nutritional
stats are quite good:

calories: 122
fat: 1.5 grams
carbs: 15g
fiber: 8g
protein 12g
vitamin A: 110%
calcium: 8%
iron: 2%

Ingredietns are vegan:  organic soybeans, brown rice, wehani rice,
wild rice, water, shoyu, lemon juice, onions, garlic, vinegar, start
culture.

And I like them better than Boca burgers (which tastes like poor quality
hamburger to me).  Downside is that the SuperBurgers are more
expensive: $2.50/2

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA