RE: help with measuring small amounts in ml

A photographic shop which sells film / photo
processing stuff should have test-tubes in various
sizes, graded in ml.  I have one that holds 10ml
graded in 1 ml markings.

I also have a set of measuring spoons in 5ml / 10ml / 15ml
sizes - quite common over here, maybe not in the States,
but I generally work on the assumption that 1 teaspoon = 5 ml
and go from there.

Susan
Belfast
N Ireland