Re: help with measuring small amounts in ml

A lot depends on how small an amount you need to measure but
you might consider checking with a pharmacy, or baby-goods
store.

(when my children were in the hospital, we received some
disposable bottles that would hold 60 or 70 ml and had
the ml measures ticked off in single increments.) I've
since thrown them all away.

My guess is that a pharmacy would have something useful.

jayne