Re: Dixie again

<< The reality of VLF diet is that most Americans just don't understand
 it or accept it. I had a friend tell me that he will never go out to a
 restaurant with me anymore, because I embarrassed him when I questioned
 the waitress and threatened to send food back if it had fat in it.

 I don't blame him. I think I just was a bit over-bearing. But on this
 reader group, we all understand that unless we are, we will get
 tons of fat with our food. So most of us just don't go at all.

Mike,
I agree it's not always easy to eat with friends socially but if they are
really friends, it can be done..I have friends who have various diatary
restrictions and we somehow manage to find a place to eat and enjoy each
others company...who said it was always going to be easy?
Sheila