Hello!

Hi,

I've been subscribed to this list for a long time now but have never
contributed.  I'm still in the transition of changing from a low-fat diet
to a fat-free vegetarian diet (like all of you!).  I do have a question
though.  I see a lot of recipes that call for nutritional yeast.
However, I can't find nutritional yeast at all but can find something
called Brewer's Yeast (sorry, I don't know if this contains any m**t).
are these two products alike?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Melissa