We need informations

Anse-au-Griffon, Québec, Canada, august the 4th.

We are interested in any informations that some of you would like to
share with us on nutritional value of sprouted seeds or any relevant
information on techniques to produce them and use them in nutrition.
We're just beginners in that matter and need to know more about this
form of nutrition. As exemple of questions that we're asking ourselves,
can we rely totally on those or do we need to add other things for a
full and healthy nutrition?
Please send informations to this E-Mail adress: wolfy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And thanks in advance for your answers.
Laurier & Mona-Lisha.