Re: Tsk, tsk, tsk (Dorm cooking appliances)

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.....
When I lived in a dorm we weren't supposed to have
popcorn poppers, boys or liquor in the dorms either,
but that never stopped us :->  Hide yourself a steamer or a rice cooker,
just use it safely and responsibly.

Being a bad influence,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx