Use of fresh lemons (was: Making Lemonade)

At 8:58 AM -0400 8/28/97, SLovley@xxxxxxx wrote:
 * A quick question. Does anyone have a good recipe for lemons?

To ensure I have fresh lemon juice when I need it, I often buy bags of lemons
in advance, and then juice them. Put the juice in ice cube trays and freeze.
(Measure the volume of one compartment so you know the amount in each cube.)
Once frozen, move the cubes to a freezer baggie.

The next time a recipe calls for fresh lemon, all you'll have to do is plop the
required number of cubes into the pot.

Frozen lemon cubes are also a wonderful addition to most cold beverages,
especially iced tea. They are also good in smoothies.

--
Ellen C.
ellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx