#191 & stuff

I missed Wednesday's digest, somehow....looked for it several times but it
never arrived.  Could someone please forward it to me?  I appreciate all of
you so much!

Ellen, what vegetable dish did your father make after you brought it?  I
always read eagerly any healthy recipe devoured by SADists.  Unfortunately,
most of them still wait in the 'fridge for me as leftovers, 'cause my kids
just won't eat 'em.  :(