Making lemonade

A quick question. Does anyone have a good recipe for lemons? My wife just
made a yummy recipe for her former boss's birthday that required the zest of
six lemons, so now we have the "meat" of six lemons, and we want to use it.
We figured since it was still August it might be good to use it to make
lemonade. I checked the FF archives for a lemonade recipe but I didn't see
one. Does anyone have a good way to use up all these lemons?

Thanks,

Shawn Lovley