nutritional tool

I found the perfect web site to analyze (sp?) your daily intact.  You get to pick and choose different
nutrients, fiber and fat.  The site is http://www.ag.uiuc.edu/~food-lab/nat/

The question on beets and skinning them before cooking.  Leave that skin on.  When the beets are done, it just
slips right on off, of course you need to be very careful because the little guys are hot.  There is nothing
like fresh beets.  Second best is to home can them for the winter.  I think I'm going to have to pick some up
- haven't had them in years.  It use to be one of my favorite veges coming out of my garden.

Faith Hood
faith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx