Nasoya FF mayo report

I've tried this.  The disclaimer is that I never have liked
bottled American mayo (even before eating VLF) and would never
use it plain (like on sandwiches), so not sure if my review
is useful.

I got it to use in dips and other recipes.  The texture is ok,
color is a little off IMHO (slight grey-ish tint), but fine in
recipe uses so far.  I tasted a little bit plain, and it
is better than the Kraft fatfree brand which is the only FF
mayo I tried before (and I thought it tasted completely like
plastic!).

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx