Fazoli's, EAA

Has anyone tracked down the nutritional facts on Fazoli's tomato sauce?
 (Fazoli's is a fast food style Italian place)   They assured me that it
was vegetarian, and did offer a choice between the plain tomato and meat
sauce for each dish.   I'm wondering if that was true, and what the fat
numbers are.  I ended up in one during my trip to Oshkosh, literally
buckling at the knees with hunger, and ended up ordering plain spaghetti
with broccoli because I didn't want to wait for someone to find me the
printed information.

Thanks to everyone who offered help with our trip to the EAA convention, I
left before reading a couple of messages - we go early and skip the weekend
crowds.   A word of advice to anyone going next year:  bring food to the
airfield, the new open concessions do NOT offer anything vlf vegetarian
except Italian ices.   The crowd there is very international and very
"national", and did I ever hear snide comments about Midwestern dietary
habits!  How embarrassing. (I'm not from Wisconsin, but I am from next-door
in Michigan)   I feel like recruiting a healthy concessionaire myself!
 Fortunately, Oshkosh has a more than full allotment of chain restaurants
where you can find something in the evening - but pack a lunch.
Anne Cox