Re: Boca Burgers

Since there's been so much discussion about Boca Burgers, I checked my
box to try to get an address and/or phone number for people to contact the
company.  Unfortunately, the only thing it says is:
Boca Burger Co.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL   33305

I hope this helps.

Laurel

P.S.  If you live in Florida, Publix carries Boca Burgers.  Also, I've
found Publix to be very responsive to requests.  Those of you
across the country may want to ask for the product.  I get the
impression that this is a small company, but it can't hurt to ask!