Re: FATFREE Digest V97 #186

Hi all,

Shelley asked if there were any other people with 'an uncooperative
spouse' and unfortunately there is at least one: me ! I'm not really
following a ff diet, I just try to eat as healthy (low fat) as
possible and vegetarian most of the times. My boyfriend really
doesn't like this and always complains 'Where is the meat?' and
things like that. He sort of really dilikes vegetarians, it seems...
 I don't mind cooking meat for him and others, but I
don't think that I have to do this every time I cook for him.

So Shelley, it sounds to me that your boyfriend cooperates a lot more
than mine... good luck anyway!

Diana