Evert-Fresh Bags

For Tina:

I have used these and they do work wonderfully. They seemed expensive at
first, but you can wash and re-use them many times. They keep the
bananas fresh about twice as long and work great on mushrooms, lettuce,
tomatoes, etc. Anything that I'm not planning to use in two days I place
in none of these and I've never had anything go bad yet.

Cheryl in Northen CA

<Got my first Dixie Diner catalog today.>
<Noticed the Evert-Fresh Bags.>
<Claim is your produce stays fresh much longer.>
<Has anybody tried these?  Did they work?>