Stupid Question

I have what is probably going to be the most stupid question ever posted
to this list.  What is "bread flour"?  I have whole wheat flour and
unbleached flour at home.  Do either of these qualify?  Also, what is
high-gluten flour (for making seitan)?  I never seem to find anything
labelled this way, so I assume these are other names for common flours.

If you can help (without laughing too hard), please let me know.
Thanks!

Leah in Cleveland