Re:Spicy potato chunks

Hi all,

Don't like to burst bubbles, but this recipe calls for a significant amount
of mustard, which is high in fat.  I don't have the stats to hand, but
mustard is something which should be used very lightly if you want to keep
your fat intake down.

If the recipe is followed, I expect the fat per serving is acceptable.  If
you use half the potatoes and twice the spice mixture...?

Jess