Re: Friends continued

At 09:46 AM 7/31/97, Michael M. Rosenblatt wrote:

>I'd also like to start an "uncheese" string on this group--so if you have
any "uncheese" >recipes, please post them.

I'll second that!  Cheese is my main weakness.  And those fatfree cheeses
just don't taste right, so I figure I might as well learn to live without it.

>I might consider purchasing the uncheese cook book talked about here often,
but the
>penurious personality in me objects to paying for a recipe book with
hundreds of >thousands of recipes available on the Internet. Agreed??

<giggle> Same here.  I'm just too cheap to buy something when I can get it
for free. ;)
Plus, we can weed out the ones that don't work, because people are more
likely to post thier personal favorites than they are to post the ones that
don't taste good.

Monica L. Tittle  (and sometimes Robert Tittle) hstrynut@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/athens/6715
ICQ #2120658